there’s a ten year old boy in my high school honors math class who speaks six different languages.you shitheads think im fucking with you look at this little genius.like what even look at him discussing with our teacher and shit she has more respect for that child than me im so jealous of his like everything. are you smarter than a fifth grader? no I’m fucking not.
We had a child prodigy in our AP bio class, Rumi. He was 11, off to UW pre-med the next year. We wanted him to feel comfortable and that he’s our peer, equal, and classmate. He was such a cool guy tho! Really funny. Everyone scrambled to be his lab partner :) I wonder if he’s a doctor or a researcher or something already??
in the south
- we only refer to people as y’all. that group of people over there? y’all. our mamas? y’all. you? y’all.
- everyone chews tobacco
- we have wells where we can draw up sweet tea from the ground
- nobody pursues education past the age of 12
- we all know how to run a farm
- we cry about the civil war at least once a day, twice on sundays
- only country music plays. ever
not texas-shaped but still relevant and as far as i know, completely true